OT - GOOGLE NOT WORKING FOR ME

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Tue Feb 1 00:36:20 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 21:19 -0800, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> I guess Warren, since I prefer FireFox to Safari by lots!
>
> Joe Lewis Wilkins
> Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
> <www.glsysinc.com>
>

> On Jan 31, 2011, at 9:16 PM, Warren Samples wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 21:12 -0800, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> Using a MacPro with Snow Leopard and I'm getting no action when I try to Google. Any thoughts?
> >>
> >> Joe Lewis Wilkins
> >> Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
> >> <www.glsysinc.com>
> >>

> > Is this a complaint?

My irreverence wasn't directed at the browser dilemma ;) I have a
longstanding and very strong preference for a particular browser and it
really bothers me when I run into one of those browser blocking scripts
that tells me I have to use the browser "they" like.

Good luck with your problem :)

Warren