Mac OS-X standalone from Windows machine

gpb01 guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Fri Dec 30 15:28:37 EST 2011

Interesting ...

... if I enclose the Test directory (the one containing Win/OSX/Linux app)
on a .rar file and I transfer the .rar file using the same shared volume ...
the Test.App no longer works !!!

So ...
... transferring directly the directory through the share, *work fine*
... transferring a compressed version still through the share *does't work*
!

Can be the "/disk sharing/" (SMB://) so clever to correct by itself the
problem ?

Guglielmo