[OT] LIve Video Streaming

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Dec 28 18:39:55 EST 2011

Pete-

Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 1:34:49 PM, Stephen wrote:

> Get the audio off of the PA separately, however. Distant mics always suck
> for music, no matter the quality.

I'll defer to Stephen's comments here (and I'm off to check out that
webcam) but I'll add my vote to this. If you can use the soundboard
feed (and especially if you can optionally use a different mix from
the house mix) you'll have a much happier web audience. You can add an
audience mic to the mix for the ambience if desired.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net