Sample stack demonstrating how to obtain all properties and custom properties of a stack?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Dec 28 13:16:39 EST 2011

Bob-

Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 8:31:54 AM, you wrote:

> Putting the standard properties back is a bit trickier though. I
> don't think you can set the properties of a stack.

Most of them you can. Some are read-only. If you wrap your code below
in a try-catch construct you can avoid the errors.

> I think you have
> to loop through them. repeat for each element pProp in
> theStackProps;set the pProp of this stack to theStackProps[pProp]
> off the top of my head.

Oh - and there are a few (can't remember off the top of my own head)
that have to be done in the proper order, particularly the ones that
deal with height/width/right/left/top/bottom, etc.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net