Case Study: Behaviors Failing - Can't set break points

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Tue Dec 27 16:44:15 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Just for the record, breakpoints work fine in behavior scripts.

Yes, normally they work just fine.

However I can reliably cause them stop working, by loading the object that
use Behaviors before the Behaviors themselves.  When this happens the link
is sort of there as I described in my Original Post. You can't send
reliably send messages, but you can see the behavior messages in some parts
of the IDE.

Another side effect of this half linked state is that you can't set break
points in the Behavior Scripts.

At least this is what I see in 5.0.2

Thanks

Todd