Launcher stacks on iOS etc.

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Tue Dec 27 13:18:42 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

I wasn't thinking of using a launcher to load additional code from the
internet on iOS.  that would be cool, but I would guess you are right, that
it wouldn't be allowed.  But I was thinking more along the lines of having
a place to load stuff and setup the environment before launching the main
stack. Are there reasons why this can't or shouldn't be done on iOS or
android, etc.

Todd

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Hi Todd,
>
> For testing, it is a good idea. You could save your work in your personal
> web folder (on mac) and run your stack on an iOS device right-away.
>
> For the iTunes store, I wouldn't recommend it because apple may not allow
> you to for load additional code.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille
> Economy-x-Talk
> Http://economy-x-talk.com
>
> Share the clipboard of your computer over a local network with Clipboard
> Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com
>

> Op 27 dec. 2011 om 18:42 heeft Todd Geist <todd at geistinteractive.com> het
> volgende geschreven:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Clearly on the desktop, using a launcher file to start up the solution
> > makes a lot of sense. It seems very helpful in terms of managing updates,
> > setting up the environmment etc.  But I am curious is it still a good
> idea
> > for things like iOS etc?  I am curious to hear from folks who have stuff
> in
> > the app stores.  Do you still use a launcher file?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Todd

Todd Geist

(805) 419-9382