Point at which speaking is stopped?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:11:43 EST 2011

The only way I can think of is to speak individual words rather than a
block of text. This way you can cycle through words, each with its own
"revspeak" and can monitor where in the text you are at every moment.

This also obviates the need for a stop. Just quit sending words to
revspeak. Since revspeak will overrun itself you will also need to check
revIsSpeaking() to determine when the next word should be sent.