Update on Android and OpenGL in Froyo

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Dec 26 10:13:06 EST 2011

Jacque,

Thank you very much for the heads up. Do you know if we can set minimum
version on the Android Market? For games, the software renderer might not
be enough. It may be better not to allow software on 2.2.1 then allow it
and have bad performance.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.