[OT] Sectarian Joy

James Little littlejamesw at mac.com
Sat Dec 24 14:08:47 EST 2011

I too want to wish you all a happy Holiday Season and New Year.

I also want to thank the many advanced users on this Use-List and on the Forum that have been so generous with instructing us less experienced throughout the year.
Perhaps I can adapt a quote from W.C. Fields:

"If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again, then quit.  There’s no point in being a damn fool about it."  Just ask the Use-List or the Forum.

And to adapt a Chinese proverb:

"To be happy for an hour, get drunk.  To be happy for a year, fall in love.  To be happy for a life, take up gardening & Livecode."

Warm regards to you all,

Jim Little
Seattle