Trouble with button icon images

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Dec 24 11:45:48 EST 2011

Hi Mark,
Changing the ID fixes the problem, thanks.  What might be the cause of this?

On a related topic, I'm wondering what are the advantages/disadvantages of
using the Image Library versus putting the application's images in a
substack.  I used to import my images into the Image Library and refer to
them directly in there but changed to using a substack because I got the
impression from some list posts that it might not be a good idea to use the
Image Library (can't remember why).

Thanks