[OT] iPhone is for games, Android is for apps.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 23 15:54:42 EST 2011

On 12/23/11 2:39 PM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:
> Jaqcue,
>
>> Casey is headed to both markets as soon as I can see openGL on my Android tablet. No one on the RR team can figure out why I can't.
>
> what tablet do you have?

Archos 70 internet tablet running Froyo 2.2.1. I think it may be missing
a critical library. I'd like to find someone else who's running 2.2, so
I can see whether it is just the Archos tablet or Android 2.2 in
general. If anyone here is running that OS and is willing to do a quick
test (all you have to do is launch the app,) an off-list email would be
great.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com