Trouble with button icon images

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Dec 23 15:07:06 EST 2011

The only way I have gotten this to work reliably is to make sure that the images needed for buttons in a particular stack are IN that stack, not the mainstack, not a substack, but the stack that actually needs them.

I suppose you could put them all in the mainStack, so long as the mainStack was not closed when the substack was running. Just hide the mainStack, don't close it.

Bob