Library Stack and Mobile

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 22 22:21:15 EST 2011

On 12/22/11 9:10 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> The "revPreOpenstack" message will be sent to your library stack when
> the IDE opens it immediately after startup.

On second thought, I think that's not quite right. Your library will get
the message whenever any stack opens, but you're right it will be after
your working stack finishes opening.

To load your library whenever the IDE opens, put the start using command
into a preOpenstack handler in the library stack. Then when the IDE
opens it, it should execute. If you do it that way, you won't need to
use revPreOpenstack at all. I just looked at one of my library stacks
(which I should have done before,) and I have a preOpenstack handler in
the first card (so it won't interfere with anything else.) It starts up
and gets used every time the IDE launches.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com