Library Stack and Mobile

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Dec 22 18:04:31 EST 2011

Jacqueline,

Thanks!!!!!

Even when I set it up as you suggested, the lib stack is not available
during the apps openCard script. The revopenstack message to the plug-in is
behind the stack and card open/preopen messages of the app. Interestingly
enough if I put an answer dialog in the openstack handler of the app the lib
is available after I hit OK. Take out the answer dialog and the lib is not
available until all the opens and propens are complete. Is this just the way
the messages path crumbles? Or am I missing something? I will just put a
"start using" in the apps preopen. That will fix it.

On the mobile front I trying to avoid putting MY_library.livecode as a copy
file because that exposes my code (and encryption method) to prying eyes.
The app stack seems to be buried and compressed somewhere in the apk and not
easy to expose. Any Ideas on this????

Thanks!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director