Dates displayed for On-Rev Server files

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 22 09:39:05 EST 2011

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

I upload files to my on-Rev server, and note a time
difference of - 7 hours against my French time.
I assume that this is a US East-Coast time zone.

This is only a very, very minor bitch, but is there a
way of getting the server to display my time-zone values ?

Can I read back the contents of my server ?

I would be interested in writing a LiveCode stack checking
out my site files on my computer against my files on my
server, to see if they are in sync.

Has anybody done anything like this ?

TIA

-Francis

"There is pleasure recognizing old things from a new viewpoint"
(Richard Feynmann)