File time off by an hour...

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Wed Dec 21 19:08:40 EST 2011

Hmmmm. No responses to this. I did experiment a bit and noticed that when I
set my PC's time zone to Eastern time in lieu of Central time, the file
times show correctly. Also, without switching time zones, the file dates
show an hour behind for files saved during months falling in daylight
savings, and show correctly for files saved during months not falling in
daylight savings... Weird. Is this a bug? Anyone have a workaround?

Thanks,

- Boo