is among the words AND find words

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 21 15:28:08 EST 2011

Thanks, Hugh.

Unfortunately there are a couple of problems. It won't work for this line:

   Now is the time.

because of the period.

Nor for the line

   "Now is the time for all"

because of the quotes.

Stripping the lead and trailing characters is cumbersome, but fairly reliable--except for quotes, where I just replace the quote with a carrot or whatever.