Cannot focus on a datagrid??

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Dec 20 20:59:48 EST 2011

Hi Charles,
I guess I should also mention that you should be able to edit a cell in a
datagrid without writing any extra code (as mentioned in the link) unless
either the datagrid has been set to be not editable or the column within
the datagrid has been set to be non-editable.  If you double click the
cell, it should open up for editing and when you leave the cell, the new
value is updated into the datagrid's internal storage.

What happens when you try to edit?

Pete

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Charles Szasz <cszasz at mac.com> wrote:

> Pete,
>
> I clicked on the link and got the message that page is no longer available.
>
> Charles Szasz
> cszasz at mac.com

Pete