Wanted: Neophytes ftp Client

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Dec 20 07:48:04 EST 2011

Bob,

Thanks for the kind words! I plan to upgrade FTP Commander to support SFTP
using Glenn externals soon, then I will have a cross platform SFTP client.

I built that stack as a toy but it is actually useful and sometimes, I
still use it. I am glad it works for you.

Cheers
andre
PS: I built this stack in 2004...

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.