Happy Ho ! Ho !

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Dec 19 16:50:22 EST 2011

To all...

Many of you I've known for so long here that I feel I am among old
friends. May all of you find yourself surrounded by the joy and
laughter of loved ones, and may prosperity bless your doorsteps!

This is truly an amazing group of people and it is a place of welcome
to all. For the generosity of everyone who so unselfishly shares of
their time and talents, thank you!

For the camaraderie of spirit, bless all of you!

Now quick, go hug somebody close to you and spread the goodwill! (And
yes, dogs and cats count...)

:-)
Shari

--