Cannot focus on a datagrid??

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Dec 19 14:59:34 EST 2011

I will give that a try! On another note, I have run into a problem with setting the dgProp["column widths"] to a list containing a vlue something less that the hard minimum of 40. I found in the datagrid library where it sets the minimum column width of new columns to a literal value of 40, so I changed it to 20. Having seen how it's done, I do not suppose there is a command to set the defaultMinimumColumnWidth to something, so this would be a great thing to add in the future. Not sure if there are unseen ramifications though.

Bob