How did you manage programming teams in this platform?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 21:47:31 EST 2011

Hi Andre,

Andre Garzia-3 wrote

> For many years, I used Altuit MagicCarpet as my tool for managing team
> projects. It is great. It is the only tool that understands livecode
> stacks, so this is a plus.
> For my server side work and personal work, I tend to use mercurial because
> it allows to easy sharing with bitbucket. LiveCode stacks are not merge
> friendly and this will make you loose lots of advantages from using
> mercurial, git and svn but I don;t usually do merges so, I am still good.

Could DropBox be used for this purpose?

According to their documentation, they allowed
to keep many versions of the same file, although
I have not used this feature for stacks.

http://www.dropbox.com/help/11

Ideally, a native LiveCode implementation of Rsync
would help a lot in this direction:
http://olstrans.sourceforge.net/release/OLS2000-rsync/OLS2000-rsync.html
http://code.activestate.com/recipes/577518-rsync-algorithm/

Al