[OT] Ghostery

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Dec 15 23:40:26 EST 2011

Ditto that... and, is it just a placebo effect or am I actually seeing
Fire Fox is even loading pages faster now that I blocked everything? It
feel like I'm not getting those delays as those widgets are downloading
their JS and talking to their motherships in the background.

--
Om Shanti
Sivakatirswami

Kauai Aadheenam