Pages per Sheet setting for open printing to pdf

gmcrev gmcrev at tpg.com.au
Thu Dec 15 21:28:22 EST 2011

I am wondering whether it would be useful to request for a new command
that would set the number of pages per sheet for printing.
ie. 2 A4 pages would be reduced and printed on 1 A4 page. I can't seem
to find any livecode commands to do this.
This can be currently be done when doing any printing from any program
using the Adobe pdf printer via its dialog box.
In livecode, I would like to be able to use this with "open printing to
pdf". Then I could print 2 pages per sheet in pdf format.

--
Gerard McCarthy
gmcrev at tpg.com.au