cantDelete

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Dec 15 21:11:32 EST 2011

All-

Am I missing something here? This might be one of those in-the-running
stupid moments. Does setting the cantDelete property of a stack
actually do anything?

I thought it prevented a mainstack from being removed from memory with
a delete command, but it doesn't do that. I've read the documentation
a couple of times now and I can't see what I'm missing.

Second question: since cantDelete doesn't do what I want, is there a
different way to prevent the delete function from removing a mainstack
from memory? What I'm trying to do is keep a stack in memory even if
the following is executed

put the openstacks into tStacks
repeat for each line tStack in tStacks
  delete stack tStack