Clearing Contents of Field

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Dec 15 15:09:51 EST 2011

I vaguely recall back when I first began to use Remo before it was Remo, that I wanted to expand the basic list of essential properties that Remo could insert into the script of the object. While investigating, I used something to get the properties of an object. It looks like the propertyNames gives you a list of ALL valid properties, not just of an object, so I may have been mistaken there. In fact I am sure of it. I just put the propertynames and got a huge list!

Bob