Clearing Contents of Field

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 15 08:41:12 EST 2011

Hi Graham,

For a complete list of properties, use the propertyNames function or look in the dictionary. There is no simple way to get a list of all (possible) properties of a particular object.

The content would be a custom property. If you look in the inspector of your object, you will see that a custom property with this name has been created.

To erase the contents of field x, use

put empty into fld x

--
Best regards,