"grab me" script off page

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 14 21:18:52 EST 2011

I think you can trap for the dragMove message, then compare the edges of the object with the same bounds of the window itself. I would suggest however, that you issue a wait for x milliseconds with messages to allow the engine to keep up, and pass dragMove in your handler. That is just off the top of my head tho'.

Bob