Checkbox in datagrid column

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 14 13:45:44 EST 2011

Hi and thanks for the reply.

My problem is that I populate the datagrid by taking the array produced by sqlquery_retrieveDataAsArray from Trevor's sqlYoga library and setting the dgData of the datagrid to that. It's very fast and efficient, but of course, the SQL database does not have a checkbox column, and the values have to be set "on the fly", that is dependent on whether or not the altData record has a relational link to the primary data record.

But all this is moot, because after thinking about it, I just created a group of checkbox buttons the size of my altData datagrid, and I show and hide them as needed. I can write a script to enable or disable them based upon the state of the dgDataOfLine next to the corresponding checkbox. Simple, elegant, hackage. :-)

Bob