ios image file names

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 13 00:42:55 EST 2011

Jacque,
I used your suggestion and got the following :

12/12/11 11:23:43 PM	/Users/ecawley/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/4.1/Applications/9D450172-E7E2-4FA3-8C03-E761055E3180/Lawn2.app/Lawn2[6296]	<<<< AVController >>>> -[AVController fpItemNotification:sender:]: item with path file://localhost/Users/ecawley/Library/Application%20Support/iPhone%20Simulator/4.1/Applications/9D450172-E7E2-4FA3-8C03-E761055E3180/Lawn2.app/Users/ecawley/Cerastium%20vulgatum-m.mov failed to open with err 2
12/12/11 11:23:50 PM	/Users/ecawley/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/4.1/Applications/9D450172-E7E2-4FA3-8C03-E761055E3180/Lawn2.app/Lawn2[6296]	<<<< AVController >>>> -[AVController fpItemNotification:sender:]: item with path file://localhost/Users/ecawley/Library/Application%20Support/iPhone%20Simulator/4.1/Applications/9D450172-E7E2-4FA3-8C03-E761055E3180/Lawn2.app/Eleusine%20indica%20.mov failed to open with err 2

I'm not sure what err 2 is and I did not try to open/play The Cerastium movie at this time. Where caan I find a list of the error msg?