Possible to list storage size of images stored within a stack?

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Sun Dec 11 09:43:14 EST 2011

Thanks Mark,

I ran into problems with an app submitted to the Apple store which had images in a folder containing references in their name to android as I was planning on porting it over,  so ive tended to put the images in the stacks as they are then hidden and never really given the memory issue a thought!

It would be nice if livecode could make the included files conditional so I could create a folder for each one and then when selecting the files to include,  be able to set the platforms to include that file or folder for when the app is built.  That would help on the desktop as well.  In the meantime the only way seems to be to remember to remove the other platforms which isnt ideal for my goldfish memory,  so putting them in the stack works for me for now :)

Ive run the script and there are about 60 images @ over 10k so thats a good start,  now I just need to squash them all,  is that possible in Livecode as well?????

Andy