Possible to list storage size of images stored within a stack?

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Sun Dec 11 07:44:38 EST 2011

Is it possible to extract a list of how much space images stored in a stack are using?

Im looking at some of my application sizes and figure they must be carrying a lot of large images,  but forgotten which I optimised and which were just copy and pasted in!  There are quite a few images,  so I was just wondering if there was a way to find out which images were taking up the most space in the app so I could work on those first.