Running a multiline shell command

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 07:53:04 EST 2011

Could it be an issue with the "return" character?  As you know, they are
different on each platform.  You could try variations between ascii 10 and
13.

If you have it working as a script on your file system, you could try
putting that script into a custom property (get hold of it using a binfile
URL schema).  If that can be successfully passed to telnet and you get the
response you expect, then you know that the problem lies elsewhere.  Whilst
tracking down the problem, I'd get it working with the correct username and
password in the script on the filesystem, then with those in place move
that script into the stack as a binary object, and worry about substituting
them later for deployment.

Bernard