"do not back up" attribute iOS

ddas dev at digifilm.com
Fri Dec 9 09:22:51 EST 2011

That is all history as far as Apple is concerned.

Apple has started enforcing the 5.01 guidelines and is rejecting apps en masse.

Any app that downloads data and wants it to persist is in for a nasty shock.

Revolution as it stands now is a crippled tool for iOS.

This is a critical fix.

I am amazed that Revolution is not hip to this.
http://developmentseed.org/blog/2011/11/11/apple-resolves-issues-offline-caches-ios/

Regards,
Debdoot

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#qa/qa1719/_index.html