Creating an Undo palette

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 8 16:13:55 EST 2011

But isn't this is only an issue if the stack is saved?  Don't IDs start
numbering themselves from the last saved state of the stack?  Assuming your
data isn't saved in the stack with the data grid, it doesn't seem like ID
numbers would be an issue (unless I'm missing something).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design