autoTab affects automatic text selection?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Dec 6 18:08:14 EST 2011

Aye but we were talking about the fact that text will either be entirely selected or else the cursor will be placed at the beginning of the text, depending on the setting of autoTab. Apparently it controls more than just tabbing to the next field if a user hits return. It's actually way cooler than trying to kludge a way for text to be selected yourself, if that is what you want.

Bob