Custom Property Data Limit?

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 15:51:11 EST 2011

I just did a test and 200,000 records in my data set (stored as a tab
delimited custom property) results in a stack of about 46mb. That's well
under the 4 gig limit that you mention. But it takes a long time to load
in a datagrid! I have questions about that so I'll start another thread.

Thanks,
Marty