printing rotated text

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Dec 2 11:47:16 EST 2011

Late to visit this thread, but when I need to do something of this nature I do it in MacDraft, Export it as a JPG or?... at whatever resolution I want; and then import or paste that into an LC image. Then it's up to the printer. Usually the quality is quite good. If you are interested in this approach send me what your needs be directly and I'll get it back to you. To assure it passes my spam blocker, put "Architect" in the subject line.

Joe Wilkins
Architect