[OT}] Hypercard and an uneasy read.

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:50:39 EST 2011

Bob said: Let me propose that a solution cannot be simpler than the problem
it is meant to solve.

Yep. The most important part of programming/building/creation in general is
defining the problem. Well ok, for me the biggest issue is making it pretty
since I have zero design intuition. But that problem doesn't show up until
the defining has been successfully completed.

What I love about computers and programming is that you (hopefully) only
have to solve a given problem ONCE. At least until <insert data stream, or
requirement here> changes.