Sound formats on Android

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:19:42 EDT 2011

This bug and the workaround was already discussed in the comments on
this Livecode/Android lesson (see comment by Michael McCreary):
http://lessons.runrev.com/manuals/2571/lessons/27389

[I wish I'd read the comments before I'd ploughed through the
instructions 3 times, and before working out the bugs for myself in
the Livecode debugger).

Also, the replacement DX file is to be found in a thread on the forum.

So, whilst there may be much secret sauce in 4.6.4, that this bug
exists and is fixed in 4.6.4 has already been recognised through some
official channels :)

(TBH I was rather surprised when digging into the code to find out
that paths to SDK files were coded into the script.  Surely such an
external dependency should be in a config file that is read from the
filesystem when needed?)

Bernard