Live LiveCode "other tools" topics

Mike Felker admin at mfelkerco.com
Wed Aug 31 11:14:13 EDT 2011

What would you like me to focus on?  How long do I have?  I would rather record screen casts than present live. I can chat live for questions. Realize how new I am to live code. I have unity and Shiva 3d as well. I've been messing with game engines for years. I also have dark basic pro, blitz 3d and others.

Mike