SFTP externals

Maarten Koopmans maarten.koopmans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:58:56 EDT 2011

Chipp, what's the toolchain that gets working externals?

Sounds like a good one, btw.

--Maarten

On Monday, August 29, 2011, Josh Mellicker <josh at dvcreators.net> wrote:
> It would be great if it were able to resume upload or download in the case
that the file had only partially been transferred previously. If you are
using cURL, I believe this is the "-T" switch.

> -T is a godsend when transferring larger files over intermittent
connections, since the file does not need to start over at the beginning
whenever there's a glitch in the matrix... just picks up where it left off.