Web time

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Aug 29 14:33:29 EDT 2011

Your remark is off the thread. I forgot. What is the conclusion?

Was the letter referring to the site we were 'screen scraping' to get the
time  ?
And don't the binary NTP solutions defined by the Time People
<http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ntp.html>and suggested by Andre and myself fall
into the category of   viable ways to get accurate internet time in the
future?