SFTP externals

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Aug 29 11:53:29 EDT 2011

It would be great if it were able to resume upload or download in the case that the file had only partially been transferred previously. If you are using cURL, I believe this is the "-T" switch.

-T is a godsend when transferring larger files over intermittent connections, since the file does not need to start over at the beginning whenever there's a glitch in the matrix... just picks up where it left off.