End of an Era: Steve Jobs

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Aug 29 07:03:54 EDT 2011

I have to say I split my sides laughing at that joke PR!

Roger I don't think you have much to worry about in terms of company
direction. I have my own management style, and while it is doubtless
inspired by many, is certainly not modeled on anyone. That blog post
wasn't about a shift in company policy, it's about recognizing the end of
something that has been a big part of the tech landscape for a long time.
There are plenty of other people or events that would be deserving of the
same recognition.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Compile-free coding, the faster path to better apps