[OT] Mediocre Britain

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 13:56:40 EDT 2011

Richmond...

You often make me smile when you vent about something that obviously gets right up your nose... so, I thought I would feed give you the link to a little story about some people who are obviously morons... they go by the names of Mark Smith and Dan Abelow... and I'm sat here laughing just wondering what your take it going to be on this one... :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14682700

It might be of interest to those who are trying to develop and sell their 'cottage industry' apps... as it seems to me that these morons have decided it might be clever to try and patent the wheel...

Dixie