LC 4.6.3 Gotcha?

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:16:15 EDT 2011

From the user guide:

"If a stack's dynamicPaths property is set to true, message handlers in that
stack use HyperCard's dynamic path behavior: if a handler uses the go or find
command to go to a card other than the original card, that destination card's message path
is inserted into the message path as long as the handler is on that card. The
dynamicPaths property is provided for compatibility with imported HyperCard stacks,
and is normally set to false, but you may encounter this behavior when working with a
stack that was originally created in HyperCard."

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig