iOS UIWebView/MOBGui overlay question

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 14:44:54 EDT 2011

Hi all,

After a long time not being very active on the list I'm gearing up for some iOS development and have a very specific make-or-break question before buying the iOS deployment add-on:

A card has a UIWebView control on it. Can I have other controls showing in front of the web area? If I can, is performance/scrolling etc. in the webview going to suffer badly?

Long version - I need to show HTML content fullscreen but still have some controls shown in front of the webview, preferably with some transparency. As an example, look at the controls in GoodReader when viewing locally saved HTML content.

Cheers,

Ian