sqlite & mySQl hassles...

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Aug 26 22:52:22 EDT 2011

I thing this is probably because the version of the sqlite library included
in the firefox sqlite manager is probably more recent than the one in
Livecode.  The sqlite_sequence table seems to hold an entry for every
autoincrement key value and it is maintained by sqlite  so it feels like the
sqlite version in firefox may not be compatible with whatever is in LC on
each of the platforms.

Good thing to watch out for though.

Pete