OT: Is there any way for someone to see my MAC address over the internet?

Michael D Mays michael at michaelsmanias.com
Thu Aug 25 16:41:29 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for the information. I was at a users seminar for a company I am involved with which is using a web survey. The presenter said they had "proprietary technology" which could identify computers uniquely and insure that only one machine (because we all know everyone only has one connection to the web :)  participated in the survey. I am really very  doubtful but if such were true I am very concerned.

Michael